[Crash] - Freeze On Rescuing Agent + Corrupted Save

Bug Submission:

Category: Crash

Platform: Mac

Issue Title: Freeze On Rescuing Agent + Corrupted Save

Issue Description: Game froze while rescuing Shalem from captivity. I believe I had just hit the button to open the doors and the mini cutscene explaining who he was was about to play. He would have been the fourth agent on my team. I had two active hacked drones at the time.

This is the second time my game has locked up. (The first was when I was reloading a pistol immediately after transferring ammo between agents.) In both cases, I force quit out. The previous time, I was then able to reload the save. This time unfortunately, attempting to load the save locks up the game as well.

Please fix my save game :D

savegame.lua was renamed to savegame.txt and attached.

Steps to Reproduce: Rescue your last agent with active drones? I don't know what is relevant.

There have been a few crash/lockup issues reported when players have control of more than 5 entities (agents/prisoner/drones). If you have a 3-person team already and 2 drones, then you open the door and rescue Shalem, you'll be hitting that limit. If you have 3 agents and hack 3 drones in the same turn (how it happened to me), you'll have problems.

There have been a few similar-ish reports, here's one with a dev post: http://forums.kleientertainment.com/topic/39662-crash-load-game-instant-crash/

It sucks when this hits you, but hopefully it won't happen in future builds.

Archived