[Crash] - Load game, instant crash.

Bug Submission:

Category: Crash

Platform: PC

Issue Title: Load game, instant crash.

Issue Description: I was simply playing the game, in the middle of my own turn. I was on a detention center mission and had cleared then detention area in question after hacking a drone and knocking out several guards, when I used the door release and the game crashed to desktop. Now, when I try to load the game, it appears to be in the same position but it only displays for a moment before it crashes again.

Steps to Reproduce: While I can only speculate at the problem, it may have something to do with the fact that activating the door control meant that the prisoner inside came under my control and I already had 4 agents and a hacked drone.

Save file contents are attached.

Given the similarity of this issue to my own, I believe the game may be incapable of handling more than 5 player-controlled entities at one time.

I had 3 agents, and set up 3 drones to become hacked within the same turn (parasite). At the moment where I SHOULD have seen the hack completed and the drones come under my control, the screen went black and the game closed. Attempting to load the save simply repeats the black screen => game closed sequence.

• Developer

Thanks, there seems to be a crash right now related to hacking Drones, and it likely is the result of having too many controlled entities as mentioned.

I've passed along the info to the programmers so they can work on a fix.

Archived