Meeting deadline

Summer is nearing its end, winter is coming (no, I never watched game of thrones, but I might try), will KLEI entertainment successfully meet their deadline and finish don't starve together expansion until *checks calendar* August 31st? Or there will be  :nomultipl: ?

Please read the pinned threads in the Don't Starve Together section before asking this question. Taking the time to look at the Developer responses and reading their posts on pinned threads answers these questions and cuts down on duplicate unneeded threads/posts.  

The Northern Hemisphere calendar of Autumn is recognized as starting (and Summer ending) on September 23rd. Klei also mentioned explicitly that they are trying to get something released  on this date on their Reddit AMA. But as read in the above link, this will be only for selected people of the closed beta, and everybody else will have to wait for open beta, which is not known how long that will be.

(And Winter is recognized as DECEMBER 22nd on a Northern Hemisphere calendar cycle by the way.) 

Please read the pinned threads in the Don't Starve Together section before asking this question. 

I would have done that, but at the time when all those posts and topics were created, I was visiting my grandparents for a month, so I could check anything what happened in the forums then, and now there's so many posts, that I decided not to check all of them.

Archived