Adventure Mode Chapter 5 preparation

No. Once you Unlock Maxwell, you may play him on any new game, included the RoG Add-On. 

And technically, when you "rescue" your WX, he will turn to dust like Maxwell did, but will subsequently be back in your Sandbox world like Maxwell was. An even swap. (Unless Maxwell is greedy and dies instead in the in AM Epilogue instead of inserting the Diving Rod Key to return to SM. I wouldn't put it past him :razz:

But think of it as "having to die to be reborn outside the Throne" kind of thing. 

although WX won't be upgraded anymore, if it was when you went through the door.  After winning with WX the first time, I played though again with Willow and it was on the throne, and came out the door when I left Willow there, but it was back down to base stats, and I had had it fully upgraded.  and then of course it was stranded in Willow's beginning world instead of the empire I had built that Maxwell now had control of.  Willow got lucky and stumbled across the door on day 5 of sandbox mode, so I just went for it.

(And then I did AM AGAIN with Maxwell to try again to find Wes, which I did, and then went on to complete AM for the fun of it, leaving Maxwell back on the throne and now Willow has WX's empire.  WX, unfortunately, died due to tentacle trap, after everything it went through.)

although WX won't be upgraded anymore, if it was when you went through the door.  After winning with WX the first time, I played though again with Willow and it was on the throne, and came out the door when I left Willow there, but it was back down to base stats, and I had had it fully upgraded.  and then of course it was stranded in Willow's beginning world instead of the empire I had built that Maxwell now had control of.  Willow got lucky and stumbled across the door on day 5 of sandbox mode, so I just went for it.

(And then I did AM AGAIN with Maxwell to try again to find Wes, which I did, and then went on to complete AM for the fun of it, leaving Maxwell back on the throne and now Willow has WX's empire.  WX, unfortunately, died due to tentacle trap, after everything it went through.)

Yes, the return of any character puts them back to their beginning state. Wolfgang is neither Mighty nor Wimpy. Wendy needs to re-find Abigail, and WX is in his "factory preset"

Archived