Question about Terrorbreaks in Ruins

I am playing as Wigfrid and currently in 230+ days and entering ruins occasionally. Lately whenever I go there there are terrorbreaks or crawling horrors in aggresive mode even though it is not the nightmare(?) phase in ruins.

I see passive terrorbreaks near the active/aggresive one and they stay passive until i attack the one chasing me. But when I hit it they turn aggresive and suddenly 4+ terrorbreaks start chasing me.

As I know all nightmare creatures should die when nightmare phase ends, am i missing something or can this be some kind of bug?

Note: Only active mod I have is Satori mod.

Edit: It seems only 2 terrorbreaks were passive like this and always followed me, they were bugged.

It seems I've understood the problem but I'm not sure if this is a bug or a feature to make ruins harder, though I don't remember it being like this before.

In nightmare cycle terrerobreaks suddenly appear in passive forms everywhere as well as the normal ones summoned from lights and statues. If I were to attack any of these normal terrorbreaks/crawling horrors, the passive ones suddenly get "angry" and start attacking me.

Note: Even though it is nightmare phase, these terrorbreaks are entirely passive until i attack active ones.

Edit and Note2: The passive ones are only terrorbreaks as far as I've seen, there are no crawling terrors among them.

Can someone clarify if this is a bug or a feature, or if its happening to you or not.

Edit 2: These 2 passive terrorbreaks are following me for an entire nightmare phase and the phase after.

Archived