desperate help needed

so for the last 12 hours I have spent meticulously crafting a character mod, I have watched creation video's, downloaded templates, used other mod parts & everything in hopes to get my character mod working.

I have checked, double checked, & triple checked  every tiny little piece of the mod & nothing seems to be wrong, when I load the mod though it ether crashes the game OR I get an invisible person with no animations.

PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE can someone help me?

First of all, compress your mod into an archive file (.zip idealy) and upload it here. Just like a doctor can't cure you without looking at you closely, a more experienced modder cannot help you without looking at your mod.

Alternatively, you can post the log.txt found in "my files/Klei", which should say what is wrong somewhere. You should look at it whenever there is a critical error.

ok so yesterday I sorted the problem, my mod loaded up fine but NOW its decided to go Beeped up again

when I load the mod the game simply just Quits, no crash message, no Waring just plonks me back at my desktop, when I look at the Log.tex it doesn't say anything went wrong, it in fact ses that all the files loaded fine WHATS GOING ON T_T

No srly, stop going nuts, we all had and have such moments. Upload your mod/log.txt so that we have an idea what you are talking about. We cannot help repairing your mod without your mod, just like mechanics can't repair a car without said car.

Did you use capital letters when renaming everything? Same thing happened to me, but I had everything named Ryu. Changed everything back to ryu and it worked. (Maybe something to have to do with renaming the hex file and not being able to specify capitals).

Double check that every occurrence of the renaming process is renamed the same. The portrait xtml file especially.

Archived