[MOD HELP] Follower problems

Hello, as some of you know I've made a Markiplier mod with a Tiny Box Tim pet in it!

sadly, that tiny box tim pet has some really bad bugs in it and I have no idea how to fix it!

You can get the mod here to look at code and test

http://forums.kleientertainment.com/topic/33451-markiplier-mod/

There are 3 bugs that I have found so far...

#1: when leaving to the caves with an eyebone inside of tiny box tim rather than chester following through to the caves it spawns a whole new chester with a new inventory and everything!

#2: when dieing in the caves and reviving on the surface (using a touch stone or something) and changing tiny tim's inventory then going back to the caves it will spawn a new tiny box tim! looking in each of the tiny box tim's inventories will reveal that 1 tiny box tim has the old inventory and the new tiny box tim has the new changed inventory

#3: when traveling through the teleportato No tiny box tim will spawn in the new world unless you save and quit and load the world back up

if anyone is smart enough to find my flaws and point them out to me then I thank you gladly in advanced! :D

Archived