Eliminate Giants Destruction.

Look for a mod called "at last no more deerclops demolition team" on either the downloads section or the steam workshop. It makes deerclops unable to destroy your stuff, and I think it may do that for all RoG giants automatically, not sure about that.

nevermind, you saw that already. Can't you copy the bit that makes him unable to wreck your stuff (or remove the bit that makes him able to)?

Look for a mod called "at last no more deerclops demolition team" on either the downloads section or the steam workshop. It makes deerclops unable to destroy your stuff, and I think it may do that for all RoG giants automatically, not sure about that.

nevermind, you saw that already. Can't you copy the bit that makes him unable to wreck your stuff (or remove the bit that makes him able to)?

Thanks but dont work with all the giants just with the deerclops and i want make it work.with all the giants. I need help. I read that mod but just eliminate a part of deerclops file.

Archived