Making Custom Characters in Spriter

I believe the problem is that the autocompiler doesn't think that the build has changed, so it doesn't recompile it.  Try renaming the spriter project and/or deleting the animation .zips in the anim and exported folders.  If that doesn't work, try opening the Spriter project and moving one of the images slightly.  This will change the .scml enough to tell the autocompiler to recompile.  Hope this helps!

I believe the problem is that the autocompiler doesn't think that the build has changed, so it doesn't recompile it.  Try renaming the spriter project and/or deleting the animation .zips in the anim and exported folders.  If that doesn't work, try opening the Spriter project and moving one of the images slightly.  This will change the .scml enough to tell the autocompiler to recompile.  Hope this helps!

Sadly, neither of these options worked for me. .__. I even tried shoving the .scml into the autocomplier head first, and it didn't do anything.

When I deleted the anim file, the entire game crashed, but when I shoved the .scml file into the autocomplier, it didn't really seem to do anything.

Autocompiler is a command line tool (more like shell build chain made into executable really), it takes no arguments, so I can't see how can you 'shove' anything into it. Open console and start it from console, see what it does or if it even sees your DS installation.

Also, it puts log somewhere, ../../temp/autocompiler.log from it's directory on git build, might be diff for steam version tho, but look for it as it may tell you why it's failing.

Archived