Metro 2033 steam key for Don't starve

RastamanaFly

I love the demo of this game so much that i'm risking with this proposal... So Metro 2033 steam key for Don't starve..

The problem is that in my country (Serbia) I can't buy online, and there is no hard copy of Don't starve so i would be nice if someone what to trade...

Edited by RastamanaFly
[H] [W] tags in title

I feel that it's a bit unethical to use something you got for free (more like code you never would've generated if you couldn't exploit it for a profit) to trade for something else. It reminds me of Steams Holiday 2011 sale, where people were paying $.01 for Humble Bundle and trying to trade the Steam Keys for other things.

On the other hand, I'm a total Hypocrite. Since I've found out that all pre-purchasers get two keys, I've been trying to snag a free one. I don't have a steady income, so I don't think I can spare $12 for it.

I'm not in position to buy this game and i like it very much. And i would love to play it. So i'm doing my best to get the game, and give something in return. This free Metro 2033 will end on Dec 16th and still i would have the key, and if somebody want to trade ok lets do it.