So, the other night, I had a pretty interesting dream. I was playing Don't Starve Together with one other person. We weren't trying to kill each other, but we weren't helping each other. We were competing to survive. Eventually, 73 days passed, and the game ended, as we both survived. Could this possibly be some kind of new game mode? I know it was just a dream, but it sounds cool. There's a limit on days, and people compete to survive. They don't help or kill each other, and they may be able to steal from each other. Just a thought.

So, discuss my dream, or talk about dreams that you've had about Don't Starve Together.

well, surviving in Don't Starve is not really that difficult if you're a little bit experienced, so surviving for X amount of days would be more of a "see if you don't do anything stupid for X days" instead of the "struggle to survive and see who's the best" feeling that I think you're thinking of

Archived