Não Funciona os MOD do Don't starver .

O meu Don't Starver não esta aceitando eu colocar nenhum tipo de Mods eu colco eles faço tudo só que quando eu vou ativar eles no menu do jogo, o jogo fechar porque. 

Alguém me ajuda valeu .?

The problem seems to be with the mod. The forums are generally in English, if you put it down what you are saying in English it would be welcomed. Even if it is a translation, it is more that likely someone can read it correctly with a little trouble,

Try updating the game if it isn't pirated. If it is pirated, but the game, silly.

Try other mods, if they work but this one in particular doesn't work, then it is just incompatible.

Also, put down which mod you are using to make the crash happen along with a log.txt from your klei folder in your documents.

The problem seems to be with the mod. The forums are generally in English, if you put it down what you are saying in English it would be welcomed. Even if it is a translation, it is more that likely someone can read it correctly with a little trouble,

Try updating the game if it isn't pirated. If it is pirated, but the game, silly.

Try other mods, if they work but this one in particular doesn't work, then it is just incompatible.

Also, put down which mod you are using to make the crash happen along with a log.txt from your klei folder in your documents.

My game is Pirated, I downloaded the Mods Direct that site, put them inside the folder and open the only game that still is not working it crashes my game and not running any Mods, Mods were 13 and it seems my game does not support any more my Pc .. yes!
Help .. Thanks!

My game is Pirated, I downloaded the Mods Direct that site, put them inside the folder and open the only game that still is not working it crashes my game and not running any Mods, Mods were 13 and it seems my game does not support any more my Pc .. yes!
Help .. Thanks!

Mods don't work on the pirated version and you will not get help with a pirated game.

Archived