Don't starve speedrun

Adventure mode isn't randomly generated, right?

Yes. it is. For one, the worlds aren't always in the same order except the last one. For two, even if they weren't, the world's themselves are randomly generated. Archipelago will always have a bunch of islands, but they can be vastly different every time.

I mean, what's fun is fun, right? But the times won't really mean much.

Yes. it is. For one, the worlds aren't always in the same order except the last one. For two, even if they weren't, the world's themselves are randomly generated. Archipelago will always have a bunch of islands, but they can be vastly different every time.

I mean, what's fun is fun, right? But the times won't really mean much.

Actually with the "Let's Go" Bug the randomly generated world and the same order are meaningless.

Because the challenge consist in only finding the maxwell door and click let's go, no?

Actually with the "Let's Go" Bug the randomly generated world and the same order are meaningless.

Because the challenge consist in only finding the maxwell door and click let's go, no?

I'm unfamiliar with this bug. But by "maxwell door" do you mean the teleportato? cuz the maxwell door is just how you get into adventure mode.

anyway, assuming that's what you're saying, randomly generated would still matter. You could spawn right next to the teleportato or you could spawn as far away as possible. How can two times be compared if that's the case?

I'm unfamiliar with this bug. But by "maxwell door" do you mean the teleportato? cuz the maxwell door is just how you get into adventure mode.

anyway, assuming that's what you're saying, randomly generated would still matter. You could spawn right next to the teleportato or you could spawn as far away as possible. How can two times be compared if that's the case?

What i mean is:

- Find the Maxwell door and enter in adventure mode

- Complete the first chapter

- Checkmate

The only random thing is the distance from the Maxwell door, no?

But this can be solved by starting the timer after entering in adventure mode.

What i mean is:

- Find the Maxwell door and enter in adventure mode

- Complete the first chapter

- Checkmate

The only random thing is the distance from the Maxwell door, no?

But this can be solved by starting the timer after entering in adventure mode.

Oh, I wasn't counting survival/sandbox mode as part of the speedrun. I was talking about the actual worlds in Adventure mode.

Archived