Suggestion to backpack and items relating to it.

So items such as backpack, piggyback, krampus sack and insulated pack require to have a free body slot to carry and if you want armour you always have to leave it lying around, but say you're fighting fire hounds or a dragonfly or may be it's raining and afterwards you need the item, it'll burn/get soaked, and there is no way of getting it when you need something else in your body slot, so I was thinking sinse it actually would make sense: what if we could carry backpacks, piggibacks etc. In the item stacks AS LONG AS it doesn't contain anything in it aka is empty, so we don't lose out insulated packs because of some stupid fire hound whilst there are no ice flingomatics activated around, so do you think it would be great to carry items like backpacks that doesn't have anything in them in the normal slots? I would clearly!

It would be more convenient, albeit much easier, if your backpack slot and armor slot were separate.

I used to lose bags to fire hounds and all their contents sans rocks and flint (I store my base crafting materials in it) until I learned a better method. Drop it somewhere safe, THEN go out and fight the hounds lol.

It would be more convenient, albeit much easier, if your backpack slot and armor slot were separate.

I used to lose bags to fire hounds and all their contents sans rocks and flint (I store my base crafting materials in it) until I learned a better method. Drop it somewhere safe, THEN go out and fight the hounds lol.

backpack slot give this ability, 

Archived