Replacing current characters with new skins.

I am the maker of the Player 2..., Player 3..., and Player 4... mods.

It turns out that these mods do not actually work after my days of work.

I used
modname>data>DLC0001>anim>wilson.zip
and also modname>data>anim>wilson.zip

Could someone help me out with this? I don't want to make them as separate characters because it would clutter the selectscreen.

I am the maker of the Player 2..., Player 3..., and Player 4... mods.

It turns out that these mods do not actually work after my days of work.

I used

modname>data>DLC0001>anim>wilson.zip

and also modname>data>anim>wilson.zip

Could someone help me out with this? I don't want to make them as separate characters because it would clutter the selectscreen.

Take out the data and data/DLC0001, so it's just modname/anim/wilson.zip. You'll also need to put into the modinfo.lua that it needs to restart the game. You can find what you need to do so in the modinfo,lua of the screecher mod.

Take out the data and data/DLC0001, so it's just modname/anim/wilson.zip. You'll also need to put into the modinfo.lua that it needs to restart the game. You can find what you need to do so in the modinfo,lua of the screecher mod.

Thank you so much, Mr. Tiddles! Let the flame war come to an end!

I was wondering how I would replace the skins? I got he mod Cheerio made, and I went into the mod folder, But how exactly do I replace the Wilson texture with my new one? (I don't want to be off-topic, but I don't feel the need to make a whole new thread about this)

Check out my crayon box mod box set. It does what you want.

Multiplayer Colors on here.

modnaim>anim>wilson.zip

Archived