Ok OK DON'T HATE MEH (suggestions)

WEREHOUND :D (i have no life)  

6 members have voted

1. 1. Werehound thing

• Yeah, lets just murder our friends . . . (wait that came out wrong . . . )
    • NO DAS A BAD IDEA! WHY DID YOU SUGGEST THIS! *Punches TheGentleManScientist*

THIS IS JUST A WHOOOLE LOT OF SUGESTIONS I HAVE NOT THOUGHT THROUGH UNTIL I FEEL STUPID FIVE MINUTES AFTER I POST THIS.  Okay what about more were beasts, and mmmaaayyybe letting there be slim chance for werewolves (or were hounds).  Maybe make it different from woodie's thang.  Just like a murderous monster type deal, and the player has no idea that they have it.  Until a full moon, and then they almost murder EVERYONE!  Heh? HEEEH? (  Maybe add little hints that they are a were beast.  ER MA GAWD I would play the heck out of multiplayer if that happened.  Like you get attacked by a varg.  Then the cure could be a mixture of plants and sttuuuufff.  

(This will not be a poll :I ) Also what about getting kidnapped by those pigs at the totem poles.  A server message could say "TheGentleManScientist was captured by pigs!" then it give you a symbol on your map.  Maybe after a day, they would kill you, but your friends could rescue you.  (They can't capture anyone else since they already have someone)

So more or less what you're saying is there should be events featured in multiplayer to spice up the gameplay a bit?

Yes!  Since it is multiplayer, people might want more challenges to complete.  Having road blocks can prevent completing a game too fast.  (well . . . not including the harsh seasons, giants, hounds, and about everything else) 

EDIT: Also Maxwell enjoys screwing around with people and messin them up.

Archived