Dugable n plantable reeds

If all other useful resources like grass, saplings, berry bushes can be dug, why reeds can't.It would be nice to have like a reed farm next to your place instead of going 3 biomes away just to get 20 reeds.

If you want to get fast reeds, camp near swamp. Or you can use some cheat mods in SWorkshop.

If you want to get fast reeds, camp near swamp. Or you can use some cheat mods in SWorkshop.

Yea it would be a very nice idea to camp near fishman who kill man and spiders for living and tentacles who can kill u in 2 seconds.

I personally just make sure I have armor and a weapon and go it just sucks because it usually takes me two or more days to get everything. I have camped in a swamp before and its horrible...I really wish we could plant them because for me mods are not the answer.

Well if you are okay traveling 2 days, spending 3 days to get the reeds, instead of picking 3 stacks of reeds in 1 minute fine by me, but unlike you i don't like walking around the hole day trying to get to the marsh and then get killed by tentacles while trying to find the damn reeds.

Well if you are okay traveling 2 days, spending 3 days to get the reeds, instead of picking 3 stacks of reeds in 1 minute fine by me, but unlike you i don't like walking around the hole day trying to get to the marsh and then get killed by tentacles while trying to find the damn reeds.

Personally I don't like it but I have no choice in the matter, when I go I usually come back with about 40 at a time so I don't have to go often, I mostly use them to make my armor.

Personally I don't like it but I have no choice in the matter, when I go I usually come back with about 40 at a time so I don't have to go often, I mostly use them to make my armor.

You can make armor out of reeds?Well thats new.

While I don't oppose the option of a reed farm, because I like decking out my base with all the bells and whistles, personally, perhaps just having them a teensy bit easier to find/get would be better, and if they where to be renewable, it would be made in a way that you could not over farm them. Sort of like getting junk from tumbleweeds, for instance.

I say this and I am on day 41 yet still have not located the swamp due to high intensity resource gathering of other materials. Heh heh. I really just want a birdy. 

Archived