[Suggestion]Cave's/Hole's/Bats/Co-op

I have some suggestions for this really nice game (i bought it ^^) you can make holes, where you can go in, and when you are in there is a completely new generated world, but not a normal world, it's a big cave, with iron, stones, bats, and it should be like a labyrinth, with many paths, so you have to explore caves, and maybe diamonds or old rome citys, would be very nice.

And last but not least, a Multiplayer, it would make the game really nice, because its more fun with a friend.

I hope you implent one of these suggestions or improve this.

Merphin *playing Don't Starve*

I have some suggestions for this really nice game (i bought it ^^) you can make holes, where you can go in, and when you are in there is a completely new generated world, but not a normal world, it's a big cave, with iron, stones, bats, and it should be like a labyrinth, with many paths, so you have to explore caves, and maybe diamonds or old rome citys, would be very nice.

Yes, I agree with the caverns, iron ore, exploring and maybe diamonds. Not sure we need bats, other than just for atmosphere. As for cities and labyrinths... I was thinking the caverns would be natural.

If you're interested, this thread is the latest that discusses this idea:

http://forums.kleientertainment.com/showthread.php?3762-A-Simple-Solution-to-an-otherwise-large-idea

And last but not least, a Multiplayer, it would make the game really nice, because its more fun with a friend.

Hold onto your dreams... :)