Spriter - Swapping images not working in-game

As the title says, it ain't working. I mean when you right-click on a sprite to swap the image for the animation. Looks fine in spriter, but not so much in-game.

Here's an example:

The necromancer's death animation for a mod I'm making. I have two different arms, different hands, and several different faces for him screaming before exploding.

You see that in spriter, but in-game, it doesn't do this. They stay the same images. So, do I have to do something else to get the images to swap in a way that looks good? Is this a common issue?

post-286034-0-61474900-1399785671_thumb.

The blade on his skeleton hand is also supposed to extend when he melees you but, like everything else, that doesn't work.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

****, I can't understand written instructions. Oh, well, thank you for the help!

I probably should post precompiled Windows binaries. Especially considering that the mod tools stabilized and will probably not require further additions (certainly not frequent ones).

I probably should post precompiled Windows binaries. Especially considering that the mod tools stabilized and will probably not require further additions (certainly not frequent ones).

If it makes it easier to use, I'm all for that. I just can't read instructions for anything. I think that's because of my dyslexia, or something.

EDIT: Unless the instructions are as long as a harry potter story, saying every single little detail. It's probably just me who's like that (I get stressed if I don't count how many crumbs are left after eating chips, for ****'s sake), so you do the instructions however you want and I'll try to get some friends to figure it out and tell me.

Archived