Just started playing Reign of Giants [Video]

Hey guys,

Do you guys prefer the original Don't Starve or the new DLC Reign of Giants?

I played Don't starve a while back, before caves etc. Just started playing again with Reign of Giants so thought I'd make some videos about my experience as I play through the game. My first time doing this style of video, please take a look and let me know how I can improve it :) Hope you enjoy it.

Don't Starve - Reign of Gaints DLC - Let's Play Episode 1

Hey guys,

Do you guys prefer the original Don't Starve or the new DLC Reign of Giants?

I played Don't starve a while back, before caves etc. Just started playing again with Reign of Giants so thought I'd make some videos about my experience as I play through the game. My first time doing this style of video, please take a look and let me know how I can improve it :-) Hope you enjoy it.

Don't Starve - Reign of Gaints DLC - Let's Play Episode 1

Ah the fresh start of a new RoG player ! It's always fun too see your reactions when you encounter new stuff, like ''What is that?!'' when it's just the sound of a moleworm coming out of his hole xD Keep the vids comin' ! =)

As for your question, I definitely prefer RoG. I can't play vanilla Don't Starve anymore! Although I really enjoyed it before, now that I have tasted what RoG has to offer, it's impossible for me to go back.

Good luck in your adventure!

Edited by NeoDeusMachina

Ah the fresh start of a new RoG player ! It's always fun too see your reactions when you encounter new stuff, like ''What is that?!'' when it's just the sound of a moleworm coming out of his hole xD Keep the vids comin' ! =)

As for your question, I definitely prefer RoG. I can't play vanilla Don't Starve anymore! Although I really enjoyed it before, now that I have tasted what RoG has to offer, it's impossible for me to go back.

Good luck in your adventure!

haha thanks!!! I shall be uploading a fair few videos on this I think :) I am sure there will be many more surprises to come. I'm making a special effort to not read the wiki or to close other videos if they have anything that'll lessen the shock! Glad you enjoyed it and thanks again for watching :)

• Like 1