Backpack dissappeared while in ROG dlc

I was trying to get some gears from this robo bishops and eventually it killed me with one of its range attacks. I spawned via touchstone and when i came back my backpack that i dropped was gone. Made a quick sweep of my map and no backpack icon was to be seen. 

Is this a normal thing? Did the energy ball from the robo bishop evaporated my backpack into dust? Is this a bug? I just want closure for my backpack (o n o)

I think it's a bug probably, Bishops don't do that, though regular backpacks and maybe other backpacks are flammable, burning it and the items inside that are flammable. Also make sure you look at your map, the backpacks all have icons on the map, just like Chester.

I was trying to get some gears from this robo bishops and eventually it killed me with one of its range attacks. I spawned via touchstone and when i came back my backpack that i dropped was gone. Made a quick sweep of my map and no backpack icon was to be seen. 

Is this a normal thing? Did the energy ball from the robo bishop evaporated my backpack into dust? Is this a bug? I just want closure for my backpack (o n o)

you want closure? lol

Archived