The Magic Poop

I have a base set next to a bunch of beefalos it's a huge Plains biome island and there's manure everywhere that I honestly don't feel like picking up all the time.

So today I decided to explore a bit more of the world and ended up in a Grassland biome island, pretty small and on the border on one of the sides there was a huge pile of manure, I started picking it up and it wouldn't decrease, until I picked 22 manure and the pile was gonne, I was wondering if this ever happened to anyone, also there was no pigs or beefalos close by and the pile was in a 1x1 steps square.

Only thing I can think of is that the manure from the Plains biome went flying there...

Not sure if I should report it as a bug since I don't really understand what happen either.

It's sort of a bug, I haven't seen a 22 manure pile in one spot but i've seen other things like darts with manure, or other various random piles etc, and I know a lot of other players have reported random piles on bridges in the forums, so i'm guessing the devs know and are working on it, but feedback can't hurt, at least it will tell them you care enough to send a message for game improvement

It's sort of a bug, I haven't seen a 22 manure pile in one spot but i've seen other things like darts with manure, or other various random piles etc, and I know a lot of other players have reported random piles on bridges in the forums, so i'm guessing the devs know and are working on it, but feedback can't hurt, at least it will tell them you care enough to send a message for game improvement

It sounds like to me that the beefalos just like to eat bees and other things :p

- - - Updated - - -

It sounds like to me that the beefalos just like to eat bees and other things :p