Webber auto-attack

I noticed when tying to fight a pig with neutral spiders around me that webber's primary target for auto-attack(F) are still the spiders, even if they're neutral(and doesn't attack pigs unless there was already some attacking by either side). I think it would make more sense if he attacked naturaly pigs and only auto-attacked spiders that were agressive towards him

Edit:(and yes, I know I already have another complaints thread, but this is more of a consistency complaint than a gameplay problem, so I decided to complain about it in a different thread)

I'd like to add to this (since it is also related to Webber), bu *** saddens me that I must keep Chester so far from my base because my roommates don't like him. Could we make him neutral with spiders when playing as Webber?

I'd like to add to this (since it is also related to Webber), bu *** saddens me that I must keep Chester so far from my base because my roommates don't like him. Could we make him neutral with spiders when playing as Webber?

Only befriended spiders are neutral the Chester, that's intended and probably won't be changed.

But all it takes is a monster meat to get the spiders off him.

I have three spider dens at my base, so I would have to feed a lot of spiders to keep them neutral with him, plus they would follow me all over too, I really don't need them with me all the time.

I have three spider dens at my base, so I would have to feed a lot of spiders to keep them neutral with him, plus they would follow me all over too, I really don't need them with me all the time.

Tell them to fight each other, it seems to wipe clean every spider.

Archived