Night time is Sleep time

Due to many mobs not going to sleep (bugs) and the fact that some aren't even programmed to sleep (unless sleeping items/weaponry is used) is kinda awkward. Well, the fact that Seasonal Giants basically Sleep while they are away for 3/4 seasons gives them a lot of time to rest, but still.

I thought may be even giants if not provoked and not aproached would go to sleep during the night. Then when day comes they go back to doing their own thing. Also, come on, when is Chester and Glommer not sleeping bugs gonna get fixed.

So my point is that may be one whole big update could be about changing and fixing mob sleeping stuff and may be adding more ways to go to sleep, or something. I mean, is a few recipes and some new craftables make a whole big update then this sleeping thing should be just dealt with in one whole update (if crashes or still don't work; hotfix :p)

So what yah think everyone?

There appears to be already some ways to make some giants sleep if they are satisfied. For example, Bearger will sleep for a while if he eats ~ 10 honey food, while the Dragonfly will do the same if he spits lava on ~ 40 things or if he eats ~ 20 ashes. I don't know if it is fully implemented, though.

Archived