More worlds to the Adventure mode and some biomes in it for sandbox (For DLC)

So as we have new seasons and everything I don't think anything has been changed in the current Adventure mode and I'm not sure if theere are. Killer bees during spring in Adventure mode and stuff like that etc. And I also think that the desert biomes in adventure mode have not been edited and there are no desert turfs (instead all plain ground), no buzzards, no volt goats and especially no cactuses, just the old plain desert with some bones, spiky bushes and hound mounds, if not wrong, so I think adventure mode needs a bit more thing there. Also I'm not sure if all of the seasonal giants might apawn there due to some seasons, and neither don't I know if there are decidous forests, birchnut trees, glommer statue etc. But would be nice if it was in the adventure mode, if it's not there already.

I also think we need more new worlds for it, say a world where you start in summer and have eternal summer but have some head starter stuff to help you survive such as an endothermic fire nearby already started and a chest with stuff like straw hat, nitre, gold etc. Haven't thought about any other worlds but this one could be a bomb!

I've seen in Adventure mode a dead forest, where basically it's a forest, or rather woods but instead of evergreens, there's spiky trees. Having that as a biome would be quite creepy in sandbox and having like graves there would be cool too with may be some other interresting stuff.

I definitely agree on this. Adventure mode needs an update on RoG.

I'd also love to see if there was a RoG exclusive level, called "Smell of Smoke" or similar in which you have to fight constant summer, so it will be the opposite of "king of the winter".

Another great adventure mode level would be "Giants Wrath" (or any other fitting name), in which all giants are in one world at the same time.

Please suggest better names or better ideas. I am not very creative :/

Maybe Klei doesn't want us to beat adventure mode in RoG. Or maybe, it's going to be a lot harder with a new ending! :o

I can't imagine that they make a new ending... (What ending could be better than the one we already have), but they might make adventure mode a little bit harder :D

Archived