bursting in to flames...

Hello

I have 1 question.

I made my camp on biom with beefalos. Now im in 60th day and summer hits me with full strength.. is is only this biom as naturaly war that all my things bursting in to flames and burn to the ground?? Or its just normal summer "all over the world"?? In my opinion it is rly silly that itmes just start furning.. there are lots of "hot" places in the wold but travelers camp on sahara newer got burned in the sun as i know...

Was it my error to start a camp in this spot or just game made summera that way and its no matter where i make my camp??

Hello

I have 1 question.

I made my camp on biom with beefalos. Now im in 60th day and summer hits me with full strength.. is is only this biom as naturaly war that all my things bursting in to flames and burn to the ground?? Or its just normal summer "all over the world"?? In my opinion it is rly silly that itmes just start furning.. there are lots of "hot" places in the wold but travelers camp on sahara newer got burned in the sun as i know...

Was it my error to start a camp in this spot or just game made summera that way and its no matter where i make my camp??

If you don't like it turn it off in world settings.

I think its a bit of an abuse too, I went to take down the maxwell statue and when I got back to my base it was burnt down.. My chests were broken and the weird underground animals got to eat all my minerals.. I hate those guys!

I think its a bit of an abuse too, I went to take down the maxwell statue and when I got back to my base it was burnt down.. My chests were broken and the weird underground animals got to eat all my minerals.. I hate those guys!

If I am not mistaking, you can get those minerals back by digging up those animals burrows.

If I am not mistaking, you can get those minerals back by digging up those animals burrows.

What I mean is that devs sometime now stated that they want to encourage people not to turtle up, they want us to go out and do stuff.. Its impossible to think of going out if you know that by the time you come back to the base its all burned up..

It's like that everywhere. You can smother flames with poop, ice, or your hands for a little bit of health.

Or craft an ice flingomatic that automatically targets and extinguishes fire.

Yea but i don't have enough materials for this machine now. hyh and i thought that i will travel the world in summer when days are longest... bymmer..

If you don't like it turn it off in world settings.

Yea but i would have to make a new world and i kinda dont wanna do that :"))) But if rest of my camp will burn donw i will have to...

Archived