Down thermantidote needs more durability!

Compared to other special items dropped by seasonal giants it's s***! I mean Hybernation vest, Eyebrella can last throughout the whole season, while this thing only has 5 uses durability! Please make it more useful! Say, 50 uses at least or 100 uses at the best! These items were supposed to help you if you're not prepared or not prepared enough for the next season so you can survive in the next season! 5 uses is not enough! Please improve its durability!

I think it should have ~20 uses at max. It should also extinguish and cool down nearby objects caught by wildfire.

So 20 uses it's like the shovel. And the idea of nearby objects cooling down, hmm, interresting...

I think it has great potential as an emergency back up item but it's durability is just terrible right now. It is however a large immediate drop in temperature and allows exploration for a time without any delay or any need to equip gear to cool you down, which is very useful.

I think it should be bumped up to 20 uses but have a hunger drain of 25 or 50 with it from the exertion of using a huge feather to cool yourself. I think this would balance it pretty well against the other Giant drops.

I found it the only way to keep from overheating when trying to fight the dragonfly. He was so brutal, I can't imagine trying to wear the ice hat during the fight. A thermal stone would of absorbed the heat quickly, and he would of chased me away from a endo-fire. I love the idea of it removing nearby fires.

I think it has great potential as an emergency back up item but it's durability is just terrible right now. It is however a large immediate drop in temperature and allows exploration for a time without any delay or any need to equip gear to cool you down, which is very useful.

I think it should be bumped up to 20 uses but have a hunger drain of 25 or 50 with it from the exertion of using a huge feather to cool yourself. I think this would balance it pretty well against the other Giant drops.

Losing hunger O_o? Sinse when did blowing feathers made yoy hungry? In the game AND in reality you get hungry within time anyway.

Archived