Enable mods without SW

Hey fellow DS members!

I own original version of Don't starve on steam(can post screen as a proof).

I will be honest with you guys.

I got the *cought* cracked *cought* version of the game with DLC. I just want to check if the addon is good and worth buyng. Ofc, I will buy it as I did with standard game.

I want to enable mods, but as we all know, you can't connect to SW in this version.

How can I do this without SW? Please help me.

Seriously, why dont you just buy it. If it's call of duty x (x=random title) or some other stupid game, which just exists to make money no one cares if you download a crack, but dont starve really is worth supporting.

4 bucks it costs I think... If you want to see some gameplay visit YouTube.

I honestly hope you gonna buy it. I dont know an answer to your question and if I knew one I surely wouldn't tell you.

Hey fellow DS members!

I own original version of Don't starve on steam(can post screen as a proof).

I will be honest with you guys.

I got the *cought* cracked *cought* version of the game with DLC. I just want to check if the addon is good and worth buyng. Ofc, I will buy it as I did with standard game.

I want to enable mods, but as we all know, you can't connect to SW in this version.

How can I do this without SW? Please help me.

Step 1: Buy the DLC for your steam version. It's super cheap!

Step 2: Enjoy.

More info please? I am noob in editing .ini etc files.

Well, I just wanna tell you beforehand that I don't have any experience with pirated copies of this game, so this might not work. But it's the only way I can see to install mods without using the SW.

So, you know that .lua file in your mods folder? It's a text file, you can open it with WordPad or whatever. Anyway, you'll see at the top of the screen, the ForceEnable feature is basically explained. So below that text you want to put the following

ForceEnableMod("(the name of the folder where the mod is, for example, Golden Spear)")

I have no clue what you would do about Character mods though.

Archived