Suggestion: Lava

Why does the cave generator screen have lava craters on it if you cannot find them in the caves?

I think that those craters should exist in the ruins or caves and become active periodically.

They should give light and they should increase temperature rapidly... Also, during an earthquake it should emit a stream of lava that flows slooowly... And deals a LOT of damage. I think that players should be able to cook food over it.

I also think that it should have a surface variant, the geyser. It should be always active and it should emit water streams periodically.

Its eruptions should leave water behind. The water should cool down slowly. Cold water should decrease temperature (hot water should increase it).

Really? You don't understand that I don't want rain in caves? R u stupid?

That is being a little aggressive.

I understand why people don't want rain in caves, however I do like the thought of the water from the surface going through the ground. It really should be a custom option, its the best way to settle the cave rain discussions.

Why does the cave generator screen have lava craters on it if you cannot find them in the caves?

I think that those craters should exist in the ruins or caves and become active periodically.

They should give light and they should increase temperature rapidly... Also, during an earthquake it should emit a stream of lava that flows slooowly... And deals a LOT of damage. I think that players should be able to cook food over it.

I also think that it should have a surface variant, the geyser. It should be always active and it should emit water streams periodically.

Its eruptions should leave water behind. The water should cool down slowly. Cold water should decrease temperature (hot water should increase it).

2 words. Heck-Yeah!

That is being a little aggressive.

I understand why people don't want rain in caves, however I do like the thought of the water from the surface going through the ground. It really should be a custom option, its the best way to settle the cave rain discussions.

Water going in caves should be a rain through sink holes and some water dripping at some places not the real thing! This is what I hate!

Archived