[HELP NEEDED] Custom Mods not showing up in In Game Mod Screen

Hi all!

So I'm relatively new to mods, very new in fact, but have been able to follow all of the lovely instructions on here with downloading them to a T without issue... until now.

The mods I am trying to use are Custom Character Mods, and I have them downloaded, and put in my 'mods' folder. When I launch the game to enable the mods, they do not appear in the In Game Mod Screen.

I have the latest version of the game, and all of the mods. I'm not quite sure what I'm doing wrong.

This is what the mods look like in my mod folder: (I have highlighted the ones I downloaded. The "screecher" mod was there when I downloaded the game, and it works fine. I have disabled it.)

tumblr_n3h43yCnzN1tw4x2so1_1280.png

So those all look like I think they should.... but I'm clearly doing something wrong. I have noticed a couple other people on other threads are having a similar issue, but with so many posts and commments, its hard to answer everyone's questions.

Thanks in advance!

I think you put them in the wrong "mods" folder by mistake.

Try; Computer > Local Disk (C:) > Program Files (x86) > Steam > Steamapps > common > don't_starve > mods

I don't have Steam -- or the Steam version of Don't Starve. I only have the stand-alone version!

Archived