More Presets

In this thread you can think up presets to add to the main game. These can be your own ideas or just something from a challenge.

Title: Tallbirds

Description: Large bird monsters rule the world. No comets.

Settings:

-Tallbirds on Lots

-Boons on Lots

-Stones on Less

-Trees on Less

-Rabbits on Less

-Carrots on None

Title: Beastmaster

Description: This is the closest you're gonna get.

Settings:

-Spiders on Lots

-Treeguards on Lots

-Berry Bushes on None

-Carrots on None

-Time set on Long Night

-Boons set on Less

Player spawns with a friendly Spider Queen next to them. Maxwell could possibly have some kind of special dialogue. The player can construct a Monster Meat Effigy with 40 Cooked Monster Meat and 5 Cut Stone to revive the Spider Queen but lower its max health.

Title: They Strike

Description: Happy Halloween!

Settings:

-Pigs on More

-Tentacles on Lots

-Hounds on Lots

-Time is set to Night Only

-Treeguards on Lots

-Boons on Lots

The player spawns next to a chest containing 1 Bat Bat, 1 Blueprint for a Tent, 1 Blueprint for Honey Poultice, 1 Blueprint for the Divining Rod, and 2 random Blueprints.

Every night is a Full Moon. Grass, farms, etc. will still grow, but they will be slowed.

Temperature is permanently set to be mildy cold, like 3 days or so into winter. This is not related to season, except for the Summer which has normal Summer temperatures throughout.

This update would be secretly given to RoG players next Halloween. But players can still play it when it isn't Halloween.

Title: Bar Fight

Description: An eternal brawl.

Settings:

-Everything on Lots, except for Touchstones

Title: Bar Fight Minus

Description: Tourist mode.

Settings:

-Everything on More

-Touchstones on Lots

That tourist mode one gave me a chuckle. Generally like the idea for more presets like this, though I dunno if these ones here are perfect.

Well, this is a thread for everyone to contribute an idea. So I'd be okay if you came up with some of your own ones.

Archived