Small suggestions

We can survive if the winter - starting the season. But we can not survive if the summer. I suggest: watermelon bushes grow on glades and bear fruit only during the summer. 

Syringe = sting + mosquito sack. Restores health. 

We can be saved from the charges of Bishop, wearing rain clothes.

We can open backpacks \ sacks if they lying on the ground

So you're saying you can survive if you start in winter but can't survive from starting in summer? 

Yes. Make torch, burn something, find savanna, kill some beefalos, make science machine, make beefalo hat => you win

Chests may light. But pig bags no. I think it might be as an upgrade.

Chester, not chests. It would be like a mini-chester since you store stuff inside it and this means you could open it anywhere like on the ground.

Yes. Make torch, burn something, find savanna, kill some beefalos, make science machine, make beefalo hat => you win

I see.

I think the backpack may have disadvantages. It gets wet, for example.

And it can burn. Twice I had my backpack and his contents burned when I dropped it near a campfire and other time when the hounds attacked I took my log suit and the fire hound burned the backpack again

And it can burn. Twice I had my backpack and his contents burned when I dropped it near a campfire and other time when the hounds attacked I took my log suit and the fire hound burned the backpack again

Chest burns too. Does not burn pig sack.

Archived