As much as I would love to see a bow craftable, It would be too overpowered based on the ingredients proposed by the OP. Besides, thanks to the catcoon and the new desert biome, blowdarts are much easier to get now.

Edit: Well at the very least, they're more farmable.

I think adding a bow would unbalance the game as seems to be the common opinion. On the other hand I would like to see a smaller gap between sleep/fire darts and blow darts. My idea is a (probably expected by most) poison dart with little immediate damage, however dealing extended damage. I propose nightmare fuel or red mushroom to be in the crafting. What do you think?

I agree with the majority here. I'd prefer seeing blow darts balanced rather than having a bow added. It really would not fit the setting of the game. Make fire and sleep darts slightly more useful, give an opportunity for birds to drop feathers, guaranteed, and you're done.

Also, a little personal bother,

InaneDugong:

DS is not TF2 and, thus, does not make a killing off adding nonsense content (well........ kinda). 

What is this "nonsense content" you speak of? I haven't noticed anything of the kind. (I don't consider hats content, so that's probably why.)

Edit: Geez, how does one quote properly.

Archived