DS Figures - Trading Woodie w. Axe!

Nom de Plume

I've got a Woodie figure with his Axe to trade, if anybody's interested, and am looking for either Wilson or Wes in return. I live in the UK, so UK traders are preferred, but I don't mind trading overseas either.

I've also submitted this to the Don't Starve Blind Box Trade blog on Tumblr too (http://ds-blindboxtrade.tumblr.com/), so when it shows up on there, I'd be happy to trade there as well.

If you're interested, send me a PM! And if you want photographic evidence or anything like that, just let me know.

Hello,

I live In France and I'm interested by Woodie with axe. I have robot ,woftgang and wendy in double.

You can contact me by this email couder.christian@gmail.com 

Hi! If I don't get any other offers, then I'd be interested in your robot. I'll let you know!

Hey i live in the UK too was wondering where you got your figures from. don't really wanna pay over £10 to get 1 blind box

Hi! Sorry for the late reply. My friend bought three of them for me as a birthday gift, and she said she just ordered them online through Klei's shop. I'm not sure if there is anywhere within the UK that sells them, sadly :(

Archived