Willow's Pyromania

So, just about every other character has some kind of cool gimmick mechanic that goes along with them, Wilsons Beard hair, Wendy's sister, Wes's uselessness, Wickerbottoms Science tech, Wx's gears, etc. all willow has is her lighter,

But, as her quotes seem to suggest, willow is indeed a pyromaniac, so, correct me if im wrong, but doesn't that mean she'd be atleast somewhat compelled to BURN things? so, what im suggesting is that willow is now affected by a hidden "Pyromania" stat which will have no indication except that willow will sometimes make remarks depending on how satisfied or disatisfied it is, and along with that, there would be certain bonuses for keeping it up, and punishments for letting it go low, for instance, instead of having willow randomly set things on fire when she's insane, make her do that when her pyromania is disatisfied, Change her lighters light radius depending on it, e.g. at lowest, it would be a bit bigger then the heatsone, at highest, about as much as a torch etc.

So what do you guys think? balances, extra ideas and the like are much appreciated

i think its a great idea but i think it will be a bit useless to have this whole pyromania thing only for these things. i think that she needs this whole new crafting bar that has thing like fireworks and other fire related things and make it that the more pyromania she has the more things she unlocks in the bar so you can have a real use for this pyromania thing.

Honestly, I'm all for anything that makes Willow more of a viable character, I love her sanity gain next to fire, her lighter has saved me more times then i care to mention, but she's just lacking in a way that the other characters are extremely strong on

Archived