Help me get RoG anyone? Got steam wallet/keys

Hello folks!

I was wondering if there's RoG fan out there who would help this fellow DS fan to get RoG. What I have is Steam Wallet, I can get you 2 dota/TF/csgo keys or other Steam stuff in exchange for an RoG gift.

The basic idea is that if you sell the 2 keys on Steam Market you will net at least $4.20 on your Steam Wallet. So you basically trade your $3.99 on paypal/amazonpay for $4.20 on Steam Wallet and helping a fellow DS fan along the way. Isn't that nice? :grin:

I've read the FAQ that says RoG might enter Steam Early Access around end of March or early April, a bit long for me to wait. Would be nice to get it like now xD

So if you love RoG and have spare $3.99 on paypal/amazonpay, why not help this fellow DS fan to get RoG? :grin:

PM me ^^

Edit: just realized there's a DS trading subforum. Mod feel free to move this thread there if more appropriate. My first thought was I need a help from someone who already have RoG and loving it, and have spare $4 in paypal/amazonpay that they are willing to trade with Steam Wallet to help a fellow DS fans to get RoG =)

YAY I GOT IT !!!!

A mountain of thanks to Wilbur who helped me getting RoG in exchange for Rogue Legacy gift (was on sale). Couldn't do this without you man =)

Archived