Some suggestions for a cooler DLC

In Autumn, it seems you made it the new summer of the game pre-DLC, so I was thinking other than just the birch trees changing colour, maybe you can make pumpkins grow randomly around the world? Kind of Halloweeny if you ask me, but it sounds cool to me.

In Spring, wet clothes seem a great problem, so maybe you can add an item you can use to dry wet items quicker (unless the drying rack does that already) as it seems to take a while for them to do so. Also, maybe during this season, more flowers will sprout as well as carrots around the world (unless they do that already).

In Spring, wet clothes seem a great problem, so maybe you can add an item you can use to dry wet items quicker (unless the drying rack does that already) as it seems to take a while for them to do so. Also, maybe during this season, more flowers will sprout as well as carrots around the world (unless they do that already).

Yea.....about the drying clothes, I believe the endothermic fire and others do the task.

In Summer, heatstroke and fires are a pretty great problem, so maybe the addition of buckets that we can use to collect water from ponds and use to put fires out will be great. Also, maybe a bit more easily obtainable yet not too OP items that we can use during the summer (like rabbit earmuffs for winter) will help with heatstroke.

In Winter, it seems not too OP at the moment, but maybe more winter-related stuff can be added for coolness. Also, since leaves fall off during winter, maybe the addition of leaf litter that we can put into a compost bin to get compost will be great for farming. A mini-greenhouse for the ability to slowly grow plants in the winter can be added as well if you think it's a good idea.

Archived