World creation settings: add text and worms

I think it would be an improvement on the settings menu if some sort of name were displayed for the options that can be set.  Whether it's mouseover text in a box or anything else, just having an association between the image and a name allows an uninformed user to enter the name into a search engine to learn what the setting pertains to.

In keeping with the "Your world, your rules!" philosophy, I recommend that settings be made available for depths worms (if not also all other cave features).  They serve the same function as hounds do on the surface, and a setting is already available for hounds.  For me, hounds and depths worms turn the game from a fun survival experience into tedious, empty combat.  I've enjoyed worlds with hounds turned off completely, and I'd like to do the same for worms in caves.

I think it would be an improvement on the settings menu if some sort of name were displayed for the options that can be set.  Whether it's mouseover text in a box or anything else, just having an association between the image and a name allows an uninformed user to enter the name into a search engine to learn what the setting pertains to.

In keeping with the "Your world, your rules!" philosophy, I recommend that settings be made available for depths worms (if not also all other cave features).  They serve the same function as hounds do on the surface, and a setting is already available for hounds.  For me, hounds and depths worms turn the game from a fun survival experience into tedious, empty combat.  I've enjoyed worlds with hounds turned off completely, and I'd like to do the same for worms in caves.

YES!!! Give us the option to remove the freakin depth worms! I hate them and imo they destroy the whole game feeling.

And something else. My gf was watching me playing on PS4 and she liked the game so much that she bought it for the PC. Something i mentioned is that on the PC Version in the game creations you have ALOT more options and you can also add more items if you like. In the PS4 version we cant and i dont understand why.

The options menu really could use some short definitions.

1. The options for how roads work is boggling; I've tried them all and can't figure out what they do exactly.

2.  The "More" options on beasts makes way too many of them.  If I want more Tallbirds,  I want at most, 50% more, not 300% more. That should            be saved for the "Lots" option.

3.  World size doesn't seem to really change the world size.  I'd prefer a small, medium, large and huge option.

Archived