Bones on the Map

With the DLC the ability to hammer bones to get bone shards has been added, making bones actually useful. I think that bones should now show up on the map to make finding them easier.

It could be seen as unfair as almost all the skeletons (if not all of them) have items that spawn next to them, so it'd be easier to the find rare things that spawn with them instead of just finding them randomly

It could be seen as unfair as almost all the skeletons (if not all of them) have items that spawn next to them, so it'd be easier to the find rare things that spawn with them instead of just finding them randomly

You'd still have to have seen the skeleton first, just like any other thing on the map. It would just makes it easier to come back to the bones, if you didn't have a hammer handy.

You'd still have to have seen the skeleton first, just like any other thing on the map. It would just makes it easier to come back to the bones, if you didn't have a hammer handy.

Not necessarily, sometimes Ill have things like pig houses on my map that I didnt even see on my screen, and if you really want to remember where something is you could always put a sign down since they appear on the map

Archived