spring or autumn?

I chose spring to start with but it seemed as if it started in autumn instead because the tree leaves were getting red and yellow one after another, but what would you say is the best season to start with? I'd agree definitely not winter because you'd need a puffy vest or at least breezy vest to sustain heat for quite a while and for that you need tp hunt for koelefants which takes time and you might freeze before you get to them or if you make fires then you'll quickly run out of resoirces and heatstone takes quite the amount of items to make (in the DLC my heatstone didn't seem to heat up for some reason). If you start in summer the heat will kill you I think and to cool yourself you need ice to make ice hat etc. Or even the cold fires which needs golds, so that might take a while to make all that. Then we're left with autumn and spring. Spring brings quite a lot of rain but the summer follows. Not sure if autumn has anything bad from the weather but the winter follows. So which do you think is the best season to start with?

I would say spring if you want a good challenge at the start of the game that you can actually beat provided you are good enough. However depending on the world generation and how many glaciers it gives you you may not be able to get enough ice for an ice cube and an ice flingomatric. If you want an easy start go for autumn.

Archived