Counter showing the temperature

Why not add this counter to the game ? In real life, I can feel the cold or hot to me . In the game I can see only a strong overheating or freezing strong and I lagged very little time to cool down or warm up. Because of this, I will lose health if you do not have time to take action . So why not add a counter to the counter similarity humidity. For summer is a counter indicating overheating . If it is full ( or omitted entirely ) then I'll lose health , and the same for the winter. You can add a counter freezing. It will be fine, because the players will understand that such would reduce the heat loss or getting overheating.After all, if I carry an umbrella is looking at the counter, I can understand that umbrella helps me not to get wet. The same can be done to heat and cold.

post-229792-0-06891200-1393841685_thumb.

I don't think it's a good idea because the precision would be too high !
There is already a thermometer in the game and so, when you see it begins to be cold, you have to wear a winter hat, a breezy vest or create a heat stone. 
It's the same in summer, when you see it begins to be really hot, you have to put ice on your head.

What I wanted to say is that your idea is for me already illustrated by the thermometer !

Archived