Tumbleweeds: And you thought Acorns were op.

You thought Acorns were op, like most do. Well, welcome to the desert. Here you get infinite hounds, free food from cacti, and tumbleweeds. Tumbleweeds are like a combination of a few op things. First off, they give usually around 2 Grass and 2 Twigs. Then you either get one or more of the following (more being possible): 

• berries
  • trinket
  • blueprint
  • butterfly wings
  • silk
  • gears
  • beard hair
  • stinger
  • hound's tooth

Huh? Thought I was done? Silly you.

• foliage
  • seeds
  • cut reeds
  • azure feathers
  • dark petals
  • beefalo wool
  • jet feathers

Okay, now I've shown all that I've found. I also found they seem to respawn. Come on now.  That is all I have to say, I hope there is a tweak to this. If anyone from our founding fathers Klei is reading this, DLC is great, but like you said, some things too op some too hard.

You thought Acorns were op, like most do. Well, welcome to the desert. Here you get infinite hounds, free food from cacti, and tumbleweeds. Tumbleweeds are like a combination of a few op things. First off, they give usually around 2 Grass and 2 Twigs. Then you either get one or more of the following (more being possible):

• berries
  • trinket
  • blueprint
  • butterfly wings
  • silk
  • gears
  • beard hair
  • stinger
  • hound's tooth
Huh? Thought I was done? Silly you.
  • foliage
  • seeds
  • cut reeds
  • azure feathers
  • dark petals
  • beefalo wool
  • jet feathers
Okay, now I've shown all that I've found. I also found they seem to respawn. Come on now.  That is all I have to say, I hope there is a tweak to this. If anyone from our founding fathers Klei is reading this, DLC is great, but like you said, some things too op some too hard.
you forgot gems, I found yellow, purple and blue.

Archived