any one have a spare friend code on steam that i may have

ozz000

well im broke and would love to play this game i love crafting and i love the art style ive seen from videos of it

i play minecraft but want to play a new game so if any one is kind please if you will send me a friend key i hate to bother and i hate asking for things it really sucks but if some one do send me a key i would love you for ever!

You'll have better luck in the trading subforums. Can you offer anything at all? Anything interesting in your Steam inventory?

I dont have anything sadly im going crazy wanting to play this game so bad

man i hate being broke all the time :(

i hope some one has one

i know ive already made a thread but well i dont have any thing to give in return i really really want to play this game to build and survive it looks so fun and it driveing me mad that i cant even buy it for my self. so im hopeing some one out there could help me out. I use steam by the way so please if you will pm me a friend key. The only thing i could give back is my thanks. Thank you for reading and i hope there is a kind soul out there

Sorry pal, I know you are eager to play but spamming the trading forums ain't fair for the other guys who have something to offer, so I merged both threads into one.

Have you tried with the threads Solnaga and I suggested?

[EDIT]

Also, try this reddit post, the guy is giving a key away. You'll probably have better chances there.

Edited by Excess