The Pirate Captain's Let's Play: Don't Starve Adventure!

PirateCaptainDark

Back with another Don't Starve DLC: Shipwrecked episode! On this episode, Walani surfs her way into uncharted waters in hopes of finding an Island to settle down. Instead she finds an island filled with the skeletal remains of past adventurers. 

As always, if you enjoyed this episode, be sure to like this video and check out my channel for more:
PirateCaptainDark's Channel

Got any questions, comments, or suggestions? Please leave them here and I'll get back to you as soon as possible. Thanks for watching!

Edited by PirateCaptainDark

Back with another Don't Starve DLC: Shipwrecked episode! On this episode, we finally decide on the ideal island to build our home! Once that's out of the way, it's time to craft as many items as we can. Hopefully no unexpected storms roll our way...

As always, if you enjoyed this episode, be sure to like this video and check out my channel for more:

Got any questions, comments, or suggestions? Please leave them here and I'll get back to you as soon as possible. Thanks for watching!

Back with another Don't Starve DLC: Shipwrecked episode! On this episode, we go exploring once more and come across the currently inactive volcano. What secrets lie within? 

Back with another Don't Starve DLC: Shipwrecked episode! On this episode, we begin by looking for another island that might contain more resources. We find an island filled with berries and monkeys. Speaking of monkeys, we find one just floating aimlessly through the waters...

Back with another Don't Starve DLC: Shipwrecked episode! On this episode, we return to the island of the apes to fight for the chance of unlocking a new character! Get your paws of me you dirty apes! 

Back with another Don't Starve DLC: Shipwrecked episode! On this episode, we set out on a mission to unlock one of the new characters introduced in the Shipwrecked DLC: Wilbur! In order to do that, we must fight a lot of Prime Apes or destroy the Prime Ape Huts with the hope that one of them will drop the rare Tarnished Crown. 

Back with another Don't Starve DLC: Shipwrecked episode! On this episode, we return once more to the Island of the Prime Apes so we can gather more berry bushes. Only one small problem: the spider nests have now grown to Tier 2 and if we let them thrive, we will have bigger problems on our hands. Like poisonous spiders. 

Back with another Don't Starve DLC: Shipwrecked episode! This time, nature throws everything at us. This includes Sea Hounds, Floaty Boaty Knights and a never-ending lightning storm! The fight for our survival begins now!

Back with another Don't Starve DLC: Shipwrecked episode! On this episode, my voice goes missing and I must do everything in my power to be heard. On top of that, I also have to make sure Walani doesn't go hungry and the food situation is not looking too good. Perhaps I'm missing out on some obvious crock pot recipes? If you guys know any easy Shipwrecked recipes, be sure to let me know! 

Back with another Don't Starve DLC: Shipwrecked episode! On this episode, my voice is still missing but the show must go on. Another thing that's missing is FOOD! The name of the game is DON'T STARVE and I'm having a lot of trouble feeding myself while also avoiding the lightning strikes. I need to get back home as soon as possible. 

Back with another Don't Starve DLC: Shipwrecked episode! On this episode, there is so much that goes wrong so quickly!!! First of all, my voice is still gone. Secondly, my hunger and my sanity are running low. There's a storm outside and I can't go to sleep because I'm hungry and I hear howling. WHAT DO YOU WANT FROM ME?!?

After a long break I have finally returned with another Don't Starve DLC: Shipwrecked episode! On this episode, we set out with the task to unlock the Pirate Brother from another Mother, Woodlegs! But unlocking him is no easy task and requires that you first find 3 keys! Can we do it? There's only one way to find out and that's by tuning in as we start out another quest with the insomniac Librarian, Wickerbottom!

Now that we have one of the keys, we need to go after the other. And the only way to get that key is to defeat the terror of the seven seas, the Quacken! In order to do that, we need to make a Trawl Net and then head out into the unknown depths. Brace yourselves as we get one step closer to unlocking the Pirate Woodlegs! 

On this episode, we tend to our wounds and repair our boat. We're going to need it if we plan on finding the final key to unlocking Woodlegs: The Golden Key! Get ready to set out on a long quest!

Here with another episode of Don't Starve SHIPWRECKED DLC! On this episode, we continue to explore the seas when we hear a growl in the middle of the night. When it's clear that my gut isn't responsible for the noise, we prepare for our first ever encounter with Crocodogs!

Here with another episode of Don't Starve SHIPWRECKED DLC! On this episode, our boat is sinking after we encounter a swordfish and waves that always seem to be conveniently going against our direction of travel. Who would've guessed the troll engine was set on max? 

Here with another episode of Don't Starve SHIPWRECKED DLC! On this episode, we have no clue where to find this merchant of the sea. So we sail and try our best to cover as much ground as we can before the seasons change. Not looking too good for us right now. 

Here with another episode of Don't Starve SHIPWRECKED DLC! On this episode, we go from island to island with no sign of the fabled Pirate Octopus. To make matters worse, the season is soon ending and what comes next is never-ending rain, wind and lightning. 

Here with another episode of Don't Starve SHIPWRECKED DLC! On this episode, we enter nightmare weather conditions as the new season enters. Oh, the lady doth protest too much yeethinks? You have no idea how much worse this gets - both the weather and my complaining. 

Back at it again with another episode of Don't Starve SHIPWRECKED DLC! On this episode, we realize that what may have seemed like a refuge from the rough seas at first, is nothing but a snake infested island. There is no escaping this storm. 

Back at it again with another episode of Don't Starve SHIPWRECKED DLC! On this episode, we run across the slot machine and then get shocked several times by consecutive lightning strikes. Wish I could say I didn't expect this but I did. Will I be able to survive long enough to find the Yaarctopus? 

ALSO I've recently started my Don't Starve Together Adventure all over again, so if you were a fan of the original run back when the game was in Beta, then you're going to love this playthrough: