The Pirate Captain's Let's Play: Don't Starve Adventure!

PirateCaptainDark

On this episode of Don't Starve Adventure Mode, I run into a tribe of Warrior Pigs who have wiped each other out. They probably fought amongst each other because of the full moon. Now that they're wiped out, I take their treasures and continue to prepare for the next world. 

As always, if you enjoyed this episode, be sure to like this video and check out my channel for more:

Got any questions, comments, or suggestions? Please leave them here and I'll get back to you as soon as possible. Thanks for watching!

Three Rings for the Pig Kings under the sky,

Seven for the Beardlords in their halls of stone,

Nine for Mortal Men doomed to die,

One for the Dark Lord on his dark throne

In the Land of Don't Starve where the Shadows lie.

As always, if you enjoyed this episode, be sure to like this video and check out my channel for more:

Got any questions, comments, or suggestions? Please leave them here and I'll get back to you as soon as possible. Thanks for watching!

There is no warm welcome awaiting us in the next world. It's always winter and therefore always cold. To add to our misery, it appears that most of the trees in this world have been clear cut - only stumps remain. Could things get any worse? Yes. Yes they can. 

Here's another episode of Don't Starve's Adventure Mode; on this episode, we encounter a series of different challenges including a lack of trees, freezing temperatures, and walrus camps. Nothing like being hunted by the MacTusk 'n' Son Hunting Party while you're freezing to death! What else awaits us in the dark?

There is a reason why this world is known as The King of Winter. That is also why I did not want to spend too much time on this chapter. As if we didn't have enough on our plate already, we stumble upon a large nest of Tallbirds. Is this the end of our journey?

Here with another video of Don't Starve's Adventure Mode. On this episode, the Winter Giant takes out his anger on a nest of Tallbirds. As a result, a fight among monsters begins until only one of them remains. Afterwards, we go looking for another portal item and run into another Walrus Camp. This world is brutal. 

Here with another video of Don't Starve's Adventure Mode. On this episode, I have to pass to the next area which contains the remaining portal items. However, in order to do that, I must first lower my sanity. The problem with low sanity is that it brings your hallucinations to life and these shadow creatures will not stop attacking unless you either kill them or increase your sanity. Get ready for the consequences of low sanity!

I'm back with another video of Don't Starve's Adventure Mode. On this episode, I am running low on sanity while I continue to freeze to death. To make matters worse, I lost my portable friend Chester in a trap. Just when I think I'm almost done, an entire pack of MacTusks decide I'm their next target. They stand between me and my goal. 

We have finally reached the last chapter of Adventure Mode: Darkness. The gimmick with this chapter is obvious - it is ALWAYS night. As such our sanity is constantly being drained. Not only that, but Wolfgang loses sanity faster than any other character since he is afraid of the dark. What awaits us in this world of eternal night?

Back again in the final chapter of Don't Starve's Adventure Mode. In this video I ask myself this: Why does this place lack food? It's bad enough that I have to deal with the dangers of eternal night, but now this? Low health, low hunger, and soon I'm going to have low sanity as well. How could this possibly get any worse?

I have returned with some more of Don't Starve's Adventure Mode. Pro-tip: If you ever come across a chest of blueprints in the Darkness, the best course of action is to NOT use them. Instead, take them along with you because they can help increase your sanity. However, I had no room so I decided to just use them right away. Will this come back to haunt me later?  

Back with more Don't Starve's Adventure Mode. On this episode, we gather ALL the portal things and just need to find the portal itself. However, that is easier said than done. Our hunger is low, our sanity is low and it's only going to get worse from here on out. Not all hope is lost. Stay tuned for more...

Today on Don't Starve's Adventure Mode, I make my way back to the darkest chapter on the map. But before that, I stumble upon an unusual land mass in Chapter 3 of Adventure Mode's Archipelago. Upon further inspection, it seems a new character has been imprisoned here by the evil Maxwell. Will we be able to take down all of the Chess Pieces and free our friend from his invisible prison? 

Back with more Don't Starve! After several unsuccessful runs, I have once again reached the final chapter of Adventure Mode: Darkness. What dangers will surface this time in the world which never sees the light of day? Stick around to find out!

Wolfgang returns in Don't Starve's Adventure Mode! In this episode, I run out of food and become desperate to eat whatever I can find. Even if it means having to fight for it. 

On this episode of Don't Starve's Adventure Mode, I have problems with everything. First I run into a Tallbird Nest, then Spiders, then Hell Hounds then Werepigs and finally Chess Pieces. The end result is low health, low hunger and low sanity. So, after my near-death experience, I come up with a plan...

On this episode of Don't Starve's Adventure Mode, I go through with my plan of death and rebirth. Totally pro strat, would recommend for future use. Anyways, it leads us to the epilogue where we finally see Maxwell on his throne. Will I take pity on him?

After overcoming all the challenges that were thrown at us in Adventure Mode, I start Don't Starve's DLC - Reign of Giants! This will once again put my Don't Starve knowledge to the test! How long will I last? Tune in to find out!

PirateCaptainDark's Channel

I have returned with more Don't Starve: REIGN OF GIANTS! Join me as I go around the new biomes and see entirely new creatures. What awaits us through the wormholes? 

Back with another episode of Don't Starve DLC expansion, REIGN OF GIANTS! On this episode, the heavy rainfall continues as I try to take cover long enough to figure out the new crafting requirements. What will I find to the north?

I bring you another episode of Don't Starve DLC expansion, REIGN OF GIANTS! On this episode, I discover just how much things have changed under the blue light of the full moon. What vicious beasts lurk in the dark shadows?

Here with another episode of Don't Starve DLC expansion, REIGN OF GIANTS! On this episode, we head further down south to discover different beasts and stock up on valuable resources. Will we be able to get ready before summer arrives? 

Here with another episode of Don't Starve DLC expansion, REIGN OF GIANTS! On this episode, we go on a hunt for spiders. Then I make a serious mistake because I wasn't paying attention. 

Here with another episode of Don't Starve DLC expansion, REIGN OF GIANTS! On this episode, I decide that the best way to advance is to explore everything around this area. To my surprise, I run into a new desert biome filled with cacti and tumbleweeds. I also run into a new creature.

Back with some more Don't Starve DLC expansion, REIGN OF GIANTS! On this episode, I realize that ever since last episode, everything has started to look orange. At one point or another, I realize I may have ventured too far from home and risked too much. Time for a new start...