(OCD warning) A little problem with hats.

I was playing as Willow and, after putting on a top hat, noticed a little problem. While running forward with your back to the camera, it will all look normal - but when you stop, the "HEAD" symbol reappears, making her hair stick out of the top-hat. This REALLY bothers me. I've also made a picture showing this by using Woodie and Willow, using one of my mod items to show it off.

WHILE RUNNING                    NOT RUNNING

post-286034-0-48607800-1390134015_thumb.

I was playing as Willow and, after putting on a top hat, noticed a little problem. While running forward with your back to the camera, it will all look normal - but when you stop, the "HEAD" symbol reappears, making her hair stick out of the top-hat. This REALLY bothers me. I've also made a picture showing this by using Woodie and Willow, using one of my mod items to show it off.

WHILE RUNNING                    NOT RUNNING

attachicon.gifHatproblem.png

Don't worry. You're not alone. For some odd reason, I am OBSESSED with symmetry. Not in a "Death the Kid's OCD" way, but similar.

But ya, it shouldn't be sticking out. (The hair, I mean.)

Don't worry. You're not alone. For some odd reason, I am OBSESSED with symmetry. Not in a "Death the Kid's OCD" way, but similar.

But ya, it shouldn't be sticking out. (The hair, I mean.)

could you please stop this now, everyone checked you like soul eater.

Archived