Hey there, new member and a quick question.

Hi there guys, I'm new to this forum.

The name's Mikael and I'm swedish.

I bought this game a couple of days ago and so far I'm loving it, the artwork is amazing, the music is awesome... i just like pretty much everything about it.

Too bad you cannot play with a friend, but oh well, one cannot have everything here in life.

But on to a question that I have, I cannot seem to continue my games when i play, every time i shut the game down and then start it up i only have three options at the main menu...

New game, New world and import.

But as I've understood it you're supposed to be able to continue your mission after shutting the game down, or am I missing something?

P.S. sorry for the spelling, but English is not my native language.

EDIT: Forgot to mention I'm playing on steam.

Edited by biikuajet
Forgotten fact ;)

Kind of. I am saying that it might cause problems when it's off.

It worked on one of my PCs with Cloud off, but my other 2 PCs need it on. Kinda strange.

I would recommend to let it on anyways, because what if one day you get a virus, or your hard drive broke. Every save file would be lost.

With cloud, you would just have to download the game again and you download the savefiles.

Ok so i tried it now, Apparently it seems to be working with the steam cloud on.

Tho i would like to mention that i really, REALLY hate having to use the steam cloud in order to save the game...

I know this is gonna bite me in the ass when it comes to my 2 favourite games, Torchlight 2 and Binding of isaac, both of wich have known issues with steam cloud.

Funny thing tho, with steam cloud set to off the game apparently saves my progress as to what characters i have unlocked and allso the research points added since my last game, other than that nothing, not even an option to continue when restarting :o