Help starting a new game!

anakhonda

Hi everybody! I finished the game and I want to start a new one from zero, but when I click on "new game" all the achievements, costumes and weapons are already unlocked. I tried uninstalling and installing it again but the previous game is still saved. How can I start a new game from zero?

Thanks!

Hi everybody! I finished the game and I want to start a new one from zero, but when I click on "new game" all the achievements, costumes and weapons are already unlocked. I tried uninstalling and installing it again but the previous game is still saved. How can I start a new game from zero?

Thanks!

You should be able to reset your game to clear all of your unlocks, weapons, and costumes and start again from the very beginning! To do this, you'll need to find the "Reset Game" button on the Settings screen. On the main menu, click on "Help & Options" then choose "Settings".

On "Settings" click on the "Reset Game" button to reset all of your game progress, clear unlocks, costumes, and start from scratch.

Alas, achievements will not be cleared because these are stored permanently on Steam's systems. 

Archived