Issue with werewolves..

I have found what I consider an issue with pigmen that have turned into werewolves. I have went to a village the day after a full moon and found half of them are werewolves while the other half is normal pig men (not sure if this is intended or not). The werewolves attack the pigmen, and the pigmen attack back. The issue is if I attack the werewolf to more or less protect the pigs, then the pigs, including those I have turned into followers, become hostile towards me and attack me as if I attacked another pig.

I have found what I consider an issue with pigmen that have turned into werewolves.

Well, "werepigs" actually, but basically yes. :)

I have went to a village the day after a full moon and found half of them are werewolves while the other half is normal pig men (not sure if this is intended or not). The werewolves attack the pigmen, and the pigmen attack back. The issue is if I attack the werewolf to more or less protect the pigs, then the pigs, including those I have turned into followers, become hostile towards me and attack me as if I attacked another pig.

Now that's interesting, as I've never attacked one or the other when they get into a fight. I usually just let them sort it out by themselves and then either clean-up or hire the remaining pigmen to help me cut down trees. If I were to guess, I would say that pigmen probably shouldn't attack you for attacking werepigs, so the AI should be updated to account for this issue.

As a note, werepigs are caused when pigmen are caught outside during a full moon. Those pigmen that were inside their homes are unaffected. When the pigmen come back out the next day their werepig bretheren attack them. That's because werepigs are hostile to everything except other werepigs.