Darkness

Morgan17

"In Darkness, there is always a light carving a path towards your destination. No matter how high or low the world may be, there is always light in

DARKNESS"

I know, this may sound like Shadowfall, but it isn't, okay? Totally different plot. No ponies. No randomness. (I'm looking at you dapper roleplay adventure!)  Just normal. (Wow, I'm talking like Lyle from AC today....)

Name: James

Weaknesses: Owls

Strengths: Meat

Backstory: After having a terrifying experience with the Screechers (ref to Screecher RP!), he has always been afraid of owls. One dy he met Maxwell, who promised him the return of his brother, Wilson. He fell for the trap.

"In Darkness, there is always a light carving a path towards your destination. No matter how high or low the world may be, there is always light in

DARKNESS"

I know, this may sound like Shadowfall, but it isn't, okay? Totally different plot. No ponies. No randomness. (I'm looking at you dapper roleplay adventure!) Just normal. (Wow, I'm talking like Lyle from AC today....)

Name: James

Weaknesses: Owls

Strengths: Meat

Backstory: After having a terrifying experience with the Screechers (ref to Screecher RP!), he has always been afraid of owls. One dy he met Maxwell, who promised him the return of his brother, Wilson. He fell for the trap.

You admitted it yourself. Edited by Blewcheese

lulz I wanna joinz

namei: bob

apperance: he looks like a very old donut with big blue eyes

bio: he went to take a poops but den MEXWELZ CAMES AND BRUOGHT HIM 2 DA EVIL LANDZ!!!!1

You need to change your sig.